12.12.05

Diamonds - Because Money Equals Love

Today, interesting. Coffee with Lisa in the morning which was quite nice, then Modes review, now in between getting home and going to work, my brain's going off with wacky rambles again... I was kind of considering on the way home what it is that affects/creates our lives more, will or circumstance? Some would say it's a combination of both.... I guess i'd have to agree with that, but at the same time, the Quixotesque idea that will and imagination can shape the world is really cool, although I dont think it was specifically that Cervantes had in mind.... And i mean the notion that circumstance shapes everything, is giving in to an "objective reality" that doesn't really exist except where everyone's own individual realities meet up, and that point is so infitesimally small that it can't be the determinant of the things that matter in life... Then again, maybe I just don't have the strength to be that Kierkegaardian knight of faith, which would explain a few things... though, I dont know if right now i'm making a move for the Aesthetic or for the Ethical, or just trying to see where certain avenues lead.... Meh, if anyone's still reading, sorry for ranting about my random thoughts that have nothing to do with reality... Anyhey, going to try to finish earlier on Wednesday to be able to go to the premiere of the producers (Spriiiiingtime For Hiiiiitler and Germany :)). -Yes it's higher and HIGHER and INTO THE FIRE WE GOOOOOOO!

2 Comments:

At 12/12/2005 09:38:00 PM , Blogger Lisa said...

Nice picture. Where is it from?

 
At 12/13/2005 09:04:00 AM , Blogger heather said...

you always have the most random rants. i love it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home