Here Be Whining
Right, so. Still sick-esque. Last night was not plentiful in black beans. No such soup could be found. HOWEVER~~~!I currently have a wonderful black bean soup in the slow cooker with all the goodies in it (hot pepper vodka, ancho chili, cayenne en masse, etc...) Hopefully a bowl of that later on tonight with a good glob of plain medi yogurt should fix me. I'm currently waiting for a bath to cool. Santa Madre De Dios, readings this semester are retarded. That Burkhardt book, although interesting, goes over WAY too many details and scans those only summarily. Feels like he's trying to show off, which I can't stand. But alas, it must be read. Moby-Dick on the other hand just gets better and better and better. I'm really tempted to say "Fuck you" to Burky till later on in the week and just read about the whale, but I know I can't. Alas alas..... Anywhee, forgive the whining, it's just exhaustion speaking. Technically right now i'm closer to my whale than I usually am, the boat's been lowered and there is some essence of a chase going on, only time will tell.... more specifically next weekend.... A more coherent post to follow..... Ta for now....

2 Comments:
So your now officially a Whale-Hunter Extraordinaire. Good luck with all of it. And getting well. Because sick, well sucks.
i love how you are taking a bath while reading Moby. it works so well.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home