"Here, There and Everywhere"
God Exists. Call it God, the underlying magic of the world, world spirit, whatever, it's there and it's so blatant sometimes it's incredible. This week's been a mess, but a wonderful mess. Romance is in constant motion, things are developing, ending, beginning, as they should be I guess. I'm more happy for my best friend's finding something that really does seem wonderful and real and just ah :) Not to mention I took Zack to a movie tonight and ah. yes I cried at a kids movie and no, I don't care. When fiction and reality meld, when magic is believed in to the point that it becomes truth and a few other things, that is worth tears. Readings are ridiculous lately, and although I have much in my head, if I start posting now, I'll be competing with good ol' Leo, so I will post tomorrow or sometime soon with more thought. For now, suffice it to say, life is great :)

2 Comments:
am glad to hear life is great. it should be.
your titles on this a great. i need lessons. the readings are nuts...i remember from last year and am doing the renaissance readings too. that was what i meant by assignment - the assigned readings.
you never told me who you are doing your oral on in 494.
keep me posted on dating land.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home